пятница, 14 апреля 2017 г.

Day 30 favorite childhood memory. My favorite childhood memory was playing in my backyard with my little sisters. We had the biggest yard in out neighborhood with a trampoline sandbox kiddie pool swing set soccer net and a wooden deck and we would run around barefoot and play out there for hours. During summer we would put our sprinkler under the trampoline and it would make you jump so high and slide around We would swing so high on the swing set that the poles would shoot out of the ground


Day 30 favorite childhood memory. My favorite childhood memory was playing in my backyard with my little sisters. We had the biggest yard in out neighborhood with a trampoline sandbox kiddie pool swing set soccer net and a wooden deck and we would run around barefoot and play out there for hours. During summer we would put our sprinkler under the trampoline and it would make you jump so high and slide around We would swing so high on the swing set that the poles would shoot out of the ground

Original article and pictures take https://perfectshomeimprovement.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий